Friday, August 17, 2012

My day in the form of a poem

So it has been a month since I last updated my blog, so I figured I should post something.

Here is a poem I wrote today.


Peanut butter and crackers up your nosey.

Peanut butter and crackers on your tosies.


Cat food is not for eating,

Cat water soaked crackers is not amusing.


Stay out of the trash.

How many times do I need to tell you that?


I see you smashed your trash crackers on the floor.

I will tell you to "stay out of the trash" 20 times more.


Please stop pulling out your sister's hair.

I swatted your hand and you still didn't care.


Three whole rolls of toilet paper thrown in the toilet?

I bet you REALLY enjoyed it.


Turn off the TV and go outside to play.

You have already watched too many shows today.


I see you didn't do well when you wiped your bum.

Go back in the bathroom, so I can get the job done.


Two kids with pink eye and two more to go.

When will it show up? Nobody knows.


This is my day with two sets of twins.

No wonder I want to drink wine, before it even begins.



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! You're doing great with your blog. I need to post more. Miss you.

    L

    ReplyDelete